Our fully qualified immigration law team is renowned for combining a wide-ranging business immigration practice with expertise in individual matters. We offer focused solutions across the board and representation at appeals and court cases.
Our firm has long-established relationships with the immigration authorities in the UK, as well as British embassies and consulates abroad. This enables us to ensure that the majority of cases we handle are dealt with conveniently and expeditiously for our clients. Our service differs, however, in our response to the increasing number of instances where the UK Border Agency seeks to exercise its powers outside the legal framework, or where its rules are unclear. If necessary, we will not hesitate to obtain clarity or take legal action to redress the balance and protect the reputation of our clients. Our immigration team shares Meadows Ryan LLP’s overall ambition of ensuring that the rule of law is upheld and applied fairly.
We have helped many individuals worldwide secure approvals and visas enabling them to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- challenges: appeals, reconsiderations and judicial reviews
- complex cases: asylum claims, human rights applications and cases which fall outside the rules
- EU/EEA: family permits, applications for residence cards and documents, complex EU law
- family cases: spouse, civil and unmarried partner, children and other relatives
- path to citizenship: British nationality and citizenship cases
- permanent solutions: indefinite leave to remain/permanent residence applications
- Points Based System for highly skilled individuals
- those seeking to invest and/or establish businesses: tier 1 (investor), tier 1 (entrepreneur) and tier 1 (post study) applications