Meadows Ryan’s property department has vast experience in all aspects of property development.
The team guides our clients through negotiation of overage payments, “subject to planning” contracts, release/protection from restrictive covenants and the setting up of estates. In many cases, developer clients are dealing with land on Private Estates.
- Our expertise covers the following:-
- Conditional Contracts and Confidentiality Agreements,
- Option to Purchase Agreements.
- Overage Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Negotiation with Local Authority regarding s106 Agreements.
- Acting for owners of land on sales to developers.
- Setting up Management Companies and Estates.